Our litigators have significant trial and dispute resolution experience in the following areas:
- Breach of contract
- Real Estate
- Trust and probate litigation
- Insurance company coverage disputes
We handle cases at the California and Federal trial levels. Our litigators excel at trial work but understand that not all cases need to be resolved by going to trial. Where appropriate, BOLD litigators use their well-honed negotiating skills to come to a resolution through mediation, arbitration, or settlement, if it is in the client’s best interest.
Where possible, together with our business lawyers, BOLD litigators seek to advise existing clients before their commercial disputes become the subject of litigation.
The BOLD Approach
- Broad trial experience. With decades of combined experience, our litigators have counseled and litigated a range of business problems and challenges across many industry sectors.
- Focused results. Whether the client is a plaintiff or defendant, the goal is to succeed in the dispute. With our combined experience, we can advise on a variety of tactics, including cost-saving alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Collaboration with other practice groups. BOLD’s diverse practice in areas beyond litigation means we can offer well-rounded advice when the dispute raises tax, corporate, employment, or real estate issues.
- Sophisticated service. Our corporate background allows us to understand the client’s business objectives and determine how we can help resolve legal disputes with minimum impact on the client’s business.