Baker, Olson, LeCroy & Danielian, or BOLD Law, is a boutique firm that offers unparalleled legal expertise and representation across a comprehensive range of practice areas that are critical to the success of our clients. Our practice areas include business transactions; estate planning; wealth and business transfers; real estate; taxation; litigation; immigration and naturalization; trust administration; probate; and governmental advocacy.
We practice at the very top of the legal profession and offer an advanced blend of capabilities that enables us to handle deals and cases of any size and complexity as effectively and as efficiently as possible. With a practice centered around a steadfast commitment to quality and excellence in everything we do, we have the ability to anticipate obstacles, seize opportunities and get the case resolved or the deal done – and the experience and know-how to prevent it from being undone.
- We pride ourselves on an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity.
- We have an abiding commitment to forming close-working client relationships, keeping clients informed of all developments throughout the course of representation.
- We respond to every client inquiry promptly.
- We are reputable and respected attorneys who know the law.
- Every client matter receives personalized attorney attention and is just as important as the other.
- We are talented negotiators and we pride ourselves on creative lawyering to achieve your stated goals.
- We are committed to fully understanding each client’s specific concerns, translating them into specific legal action, with a focus on both immediate and long-term goals, all while providing clients with realistic expectations.
- We stay afloat of legal developments to fine tune our legal knowledge at any given opportunity.
- We are straight shooters who are always mindful of the costs of legal representation and never try to waste your time or money on unnecessary legal expenses.
- We will tell you if we cannot do something.